Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/5 NFL MNF Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
or get bodog or some other gambling site to sponsor this forum like the supplement etc. companies do for other forum sub-sections

I joined bodog a couple of weeks ago and sent an email to them about advertising/linking and I got an email addy to send proposals to

I'm thinking about stuff/options and of course am open to suggestions
Incidentally I only joined bodog because they had the best prices on the games I was interested in that weekend
and I was able to use my debit card with them

so it's not as if I'm declaring bodog is best
though I use bodog and canbet as my two main odds sources
canbet has the best prices and it's UK-Australia based so it has a long history(British have been legitimately gambling for years)

so canbet was my first choice,but they don't accept accounts from the USA

I started an account at Betus around 2 years ago but couldn't make a deposit with my debit card
which infuriated me because it was my own "in the bank" money
it wasn't betus's fault,it was because my bank was on a list of banks that wouldn't allow it
so I gave up back then
but maybe the situation has changed in two years
I'm still using the same checking account here that I was back then and now was able to deposit 500 into bodog 2 weekends ago

we have much to discuss
myself I think it's only a matter of time before internet sports wagering becomes entirely legal

finally I want to say that I will always like to keep this forum active and as authentic as possible to serve as a surrogate gambling forum
for fun and experience
and
to keep the karma pool levels honest and to not disrupt the overall karma pool and ruin the karma in elite and it's blending with the other forums

eh yo spart i use bodog for poker

let's beat the dead horse for a second

i wish there was this much ( ) effort put into this forum from the admin side, because i loved being a part of it

and i saw a lot of potential

thanks for keeping it going hungspart

young's double chocolate stout owns me

for those of us who aren't pats or colts fans
pittsburgh is the only hope

blut wump said:
I was just looking at the Bookie statistics and there's been almost three-quarters of a billion K wagered in this forum.
Total staked: 745781788
Total won: 348059055

47% won

leader board at NFL midpoint

gjohnson5 has won a total of 31942843
HumanTarget has won a total of 19336657
swole has won a total of 17960280
silverfish has won a total of 16097871
blut wump has won a total of 15994834

Top Bottom