Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/5 NFL MNF Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Baltimore can't cover a spread to their lives. Pittsburgh can't help but covering spreads at home. But is the total the better play in Week 9 when these defensive division rivals clash? The Ravens have covered four straight meetings, but the Steelers are OVER machines at home (16-6 past 22).

Oddsmakers currently have the Steelers listed as 10-point favorites versus the Ravens, while the game's total is sitting at 36½.

The Ravens lost to Buffalo 19-14 as a 3-point favorite in Week 7. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (33.5).

Kyle Boller completed 21-of-36 passes for 191 yards with a touchdown for Baltimore and Willis McGahee rushed for 114 yards and a touchdown on 19 carries.

The Steelers defeated Cincinnati 24-13 as a 4-point favorite in Week 8. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (48).

Ben Roethlisberger threw for 230 yards with two touchdowns for Pittsburgh, while Hines Ward caught eight passes for 88 yards and two touchdowns.

blut wump said:
We need some big, even betting here.
just let it play out
don't bet just becuase you want to help me
if you got the K and want to bet then do so

just an FYI the system will pay out winning action regardless if I can cover it so don't sweat whether you can collect

and don't waste your karma giving me hits trying to get me back to green
thanks anyhow motodawg

we have until next week to see if admin ante's up
so hold back on the donating as well

295behz.jpg

Top Bottom