Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/30 NFL Miami @ St Louis 1est

S

Spartacus

The Miami Dolphins and the St. Louis Rams will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at Edward Jones Dome.

Oddsmakers currently have the Dolphins listed as 8-point favorites versus the Rams, while the game's total is sitting at 44.

The Dolphins lost to New England 48-28 as a 1-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (42.5).

Chad Pennington threw for 341 yards with three touchdowns and an interception and he also ran in for a score for Miami in the loss.

The Rams lost to Chicago 27-3 as a 7.5-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (44).

Trent Green threw for 219 yards with four interceptions for St. Louis, while Torry Holt caught four passes for 84 yards.

Current streak:
St. Louis has lost 5 straight games.

Team records:
Miami: 6-5 SU, 5-6 ATS
St. Louis: 2-9 SU, 3-8 ATS

Sorry, bro. I didn't mean to dis the Rams, it was just the Karma talking.

This was my banker event for the weekend. The fins are in for a drubbing next time out.

i said earlier in another thread we need a stimulus package.....it's soon to b christmas and santa bookie needs to appear.....say whatever about my lambs this lost has cut a wound so deep only a superbowl can repair lol

Top Bottom