Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/28 nfl chargers @ colts 830 pm est

thank you refs for changing the outcome of yet another game today

LOL! wtf are you talking about? Trying to blame your lousy bet on poor ref calls? Like the refs gave them 22 points, lmao!

Chargers always beat the Colts bro. Not to mention the colts are pretty beat up right now with injuries. Too bad their backups aren't as good as SD's.

Can't blame this huge loss on bad calls bro. Refs didn't make bad calls to enable all those interceptions that went for TDs either.

You're mad cuz you lost big this weekend. But you should have known better than to bet the Colts against the Chargers in November.

idk missed the game but seen the highlights on espn.. looked like the chargers pretty much killed them

idk missed the game but seen the highlights on espn.. looked like the chargers pretty much killed them

they did. puds is full of shit.

2 interceptions returned for TDs...somehow the refs faults. LOL!

I guess the refs are responsible for the 5 field goals and one Tolbert TD run too.

When the game was still close a Chargers player pulled Wayne down when the ball was thrown and proceeded to intercept and run it back for six.

they did. puds is full of shit.

2 interceptions returned for TDs...somehow the refs faults. LOL!

I guess the refs are responsible for the 5 field goals and one Tolbert TD run too.

down 5 and having the ball is different from being down 12 and having to take higher risks down field

might have a point with the packers, not sure didnt see the game but colts got destroyed ..end of story

mannings worst lose ever at home..believe me i wanted to colts to win almost as bad as u buddy..80% of these games come down to bullshit luck but this wasnt 1 of them

Top Bottom