Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/28 MNF NY Giants @ New Orleans - 8:30PM ESPN - 20 Million Max

SLAYER69!

The New York Giants and the New Orleans Saints will both be trying to pick up a win on Monday when they battle at Louisiana Superdome.

Odds aren't yet posted for this game, so check back later for the opening line and total.

The Giants were a 17-10 loser in their most recent outing at home against the Eagles. They failed to cover the 5.5–point spread as favorites, while the total score (27) made winners of UNDER bettors.

New Orleans was a 26-23 winner in its last match on the road against the Falcons. They covered the 1–point spread as underdogs, while the total score of 49 sent UNDER bettors to the payout window.

Current streak:
New York has lost 2 straight games.
New Orleans has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
New York: 6-4 SU, 4-5-1 ATS
New Orleans: 7-3 SU, 6-4 ATS

New York most recently:
When playing in November are 4-6
When playing on turf are 7-3
After being outgained are 6-4
When playing outside the division are 7-3

New Orleans most recently:
When playing in November are 10-0
When playing on turf are 6-4
After being outgained are 7-3
When playing outside the division are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 4 of the NY Giants last 5 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
NY Giants are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games
NY Giants are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games on the road
NY Giants are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 games
New Orleans is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of New Orleans's last 5 games when playing at home against NY Giants
New Orleans is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New Orleans's last 6 games at home

Next up:
NY Giants home to Green Bay, Sunday, December 4
New Orleans home to Detroit, Sunday, December 4

Saints scored 30 on Chicago, 40 on Houston and 62 on Indianapolis.

Quite Impressive. Sean payton is $ after a bye, to top it off there @ the superdome.

The Giants upset NE in NE and are a very capable team. I might take the saints if was a pickem or -3.

I believe the Giants will cover.

I know Redshirt says to take the Home team on Monday night thought :D

6 mil giants cover. Saints win by 7.

Last edited:
I just hit billionaire in karma!!!!!!! It was scary to risk it all on any given sunday but I did it and won big!

It could of flopped and lost all the bets but i went perfect and got it back.

Karma for all! I am going to get in touch with Steve or Slayer to get approval to start posting some games as well.

Obviously they have NFL/nCAA FB covered but I was thinking of doing anything from basketball, hockey or even UFC fight's if we can get odds.

I need to workout the details and pace myself. Looking maybe to do a game or two a week to get the hang of things.

I just hit billionaire in karma!!!!!!! It was scary to risk it all on any given sunday but I did it and won big!

Karma for all! I am going to get in touch with Steve or Slayer to get approval to start posting some games as well.

Obviously they have NFL/nCAA FB covered but I was thinking of doing anything from basketball, hockey or even UFC fight's if we can get odds.

I need to workout the details and pace myself. Looking maybe to do a game or two a week to get the hang of things.
LOL, Crazy ass... good betting. THIS WAS A GOOD Nfl WEEK for the both of us. BUt yiu ber big on all the games ....

Saints scored 30 on Chicago, 40 on Houston and 62 on Indianapolis.

Quite Impressive. Sean payton is $ after a bye, to top it off there @ the superdome.

The Giants upset NE in NE and are a very capable team. I might take the saints if was a pickem or -3.

I believe the Giants will cover.

I know Redshirt says to take the Home team on Monday night thought :D

6 mil giants cover. Saints win by 7.
take the points at home on MNF

saints are -7.5 here. might still be the play, but they aren't getting points.

100 million is 1/10th of a billion, you're close though! =)

Top Bottom