Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/26 1AA Playoffs Colgate @ New Hampshire

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
4everhung said:
apparently I came up with a good spread
because you can't pull the trigger

Yes I want to go with NH, I can't say Colgate to cover and sit there and route for NH. I'm betting it's just going to take some more thinking.

Ricky Santos! All in on the Wildcats! I'll put my money were my mouth is in my own event I put Colgate as 200/1 to win the whole thing because I thought that they would get blown out in this game so I'l pulling the trigger on it. I love 1-AA football!!!!!

bluehen said:
Ricky Santos! All in on the Wildcats! I'll put my money were my mouth is in my own event I put Colgate as 200/1 to win the whole thing because I thought that they would get blown out in this game so I'l pulling the trigger on it. I love 1-AA football!!!!!
I noticed that too
maybe 40-1
but 200?
you got somehting against palmolive

no way white boy team covers 4 TDs
takes em too long to run up and down the gridiron

4everhung said:
I noticed that too
maybe 40-1
but 200?
you got somehting against palmolive

I still have the fond memories of the last playoff game that Colgate played, the 40-0 drubbing at the hands of the Fightin' Blue Hens in the championship game in '03.

Andy Hall leading the Blue Hen's to victory over Colgate.

Andy_Hall.jpg

I hear ya
I went to a NAIA school
we won a couple of basketball national championships
I remember watching Birmingham-Southern beat I think wis au claire on ESPN back in 90
kind of cool to see my small school on ESPN
in 15 years only 2 basketball players DIDNT graduate

4everhung said:
I hear ya
I went to a NAIA school
we won a couple of basketball national championships
I remember watching Birmingham-Southern beat I think wis au claire on ESPN back in 90
kind of cool to see my small school on ESPN
in 15 years only 2 basketball players DIDNT graduate

That's cool. Hey when you watch 1-AA they score and hand the ball to the ref, very refreshing that they don't act like jackasses.

bluehen said:
That's cool. Hey when you watch 1-AA they score and hand the ball to the ref, very refreshing that they don't act like jackasses.
you know the Pros often get a bad rap due to the "noisemakers"
there are many NFL players that contribute their time and dollars to good effect
but that doesn't get the press

Top Bottom