Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/24 notre dame @ usc

Still jeeping my bets small as I am working on building up my karma base, but I cant see usc winning this game. Other than the rivalry it means nothing to them and their star qb is on the sideline. Notre Dame has all the motivation in the world - win and they play for the national championship.

Fuck i don't like ND. But SC has a fresman QB starting. Thats not a good sign. I would say this is a simple bet, but damn I don't like betting against my team.

I HATE Notre Dame, but have to make bets with my head instead of my heart.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

dude no offense oak but your irish have played fucking joke teams. OKL and USC were the only "top 20" teams they played.

I Hope bama smashes them 45-7. ND is all hype. Can't wait till BCS playoffs, Texas ATM is a top 3 team in my heart. beating bama in tuscaloosa and taking top 10 honors is a good start to the SEC.

I wish notre dame had to play bama, lsu, texas atm, georgia or some solid teams before going to the championship to fail miserably.

no offense, but a bunch of people hopping on this Notre Dame bandwagon all of a sudden.

Im not offended at all,everyone hates ND because most of the time they are overrated. Ive followed them for over twenty years and did alot of swearing when they sucked

dude no offense oak but your irish have played fucking joke teams. OKL and USC were the only "top 20" teams they played.

I Hope bama smashes them 45-7. ND is all hype. Can't wait till BCS playoffs, Texas ATM is a top 3 team in my heart. beating bama in tuscaloosa and taking top 10 honors is a good start to the SEC.

I wish notre dame had to play bama, lsu, texas atm, georgia or some solid teams before going to the championship to fail miserably.

no offense, but a bunch of people hopping on this Notre Dame bandwagon all of a sudden.

Top Bottom