Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11-19 MNF Tennessee at Denver -1.5

i was the first to bet 500 large on Denver. young sucks ass as QB. he ain't shit if you keep him in the pocket and don't let him run. they beat the jags the first time around because they failed to keep him contained. the second time they jailed him and he threw a few interceptions and the jags KILLED them.

bigmann245 said:
i was the first to bet 500 large on Denver. young sucks ass as QB. he ain't shit if you keep him in the pocket and don't let him run. they beat the jags the first time around because they failed to keep him contained. the second time they jailed him and he threw a few interceptions and the jags KILLED them.

Biggie, you weren't the first to bet big on Denver. there is a reson I went from 3 million k to o

mountain muscle said:
Biggie, you weren't the first to bet big on Denver. there is a reson I went from 3 million k to o

when i placed my bet there were no bets placed on either team. so there in your face...lol :evil:

bigmann245 said:
not often both HT and blut are both all in large and wrong

Top Bottom