Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/18 NFL Chicago @ Seattle

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Bears finally won again and have a QB controversy again. The Seahawks come off a shutout win over San Francisco and face an improving Bears team that has won 10 of 13 games on the road going back to last season. Chicago beat the Seahawks for the right to get smucked by the Colts in last year's Super Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Seahawks listed as 5½-point favorites versus the Bears, while the game's total is sitting at 37½.

The Bears defeated Oakland 17-6 as a 3.5-point favorite in Week 10. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (38.5).

Rex Grossman passed for 142 yards with a touchdown in place of Brian Griese for Chicago, while Cedric Benson rushed for 76 yards and a touchdown on 29 carries.

Matt Hasselbeck threw two touchdown passes, as the Seahawks shut out the 49ers 24-0 last time out. The Seahawks covered the 9.5-point spread at home, and the final score fell UNDER the posted total of 37.

Hasselbeck completed 27-of-40 passes for 278 yards with one interception in the win. D.J. Hackett caught eight passes for 101 yards with a touchdown.

I lost a lot the last time I bet against the Bears. I lost even more when I bet with them in the SB, though.

Top Bottom