Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/10 Oregon Ducks at California bears 10:30pm

Average time for the Ducks to snap the ball is 13 seconds. That's every down. That accounts also for the snaps later in the game when they are burning the clock. Usually it's only a just a few seconds after the ref places the ball. Sometimes the ref can't get out of the way fast enough after setting the ball.

The Ducks play football like a basketball game, constantly playing, no down time.

i saw that ceo. even when there qb tapped out earlier in the game. oregon had the backup in and ready to run a play the second #8 stepped off the field haha

their 2nd/3rd strings get to play in pretty much every game. Oregon runs up the score in the first half, pulls all their starters out and coasts through to win. Their backups are getting pretty good too. They're going out now and scoring against other teams' starters.

their 2nd/3rd strings get to play in pretty much every game. Oregon runs up the score in the first half, pulls all their starters out and coasts through to win. Their backups are getting pretty good too. They're going out now and scoring against other teams' starters.

This is oregon's year... Im so amped every year for them to take it all and now with the defense they have, i believe its time... Lets go ducks!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Yea and Oregons year was also against lsu and they got raped. A team can have an offense that is good against damn near high school teams but they have no defense... Regardless of they play that's in the top 10 in te sec they'd lose...

Yea and Oregons year was also against lsu and they got raped. A team can have an offense that is good against damn near high school teams but they have no defense... Regardless of they play that's in the top 10 in te sec they'd lose...

Different team. This year's team has a much better defense AND a better offense.

The score in that 2011 UO v. LSU game was 27 to 40. Not really a raping. A raping would be what LSU got when they played 'bama in 2011's BCS title game.

Oregon had more total yards, better 3rd down conversion %, and a better passing completion %. It was the penalties and turnovers (4) that put the nail in the coffin for Oregon in that game. It was Oregon's mistakes, not LSU's superior playing.

In the 2010 BCS title game where Oregon very narrowly lost by 3 to an inferior Auburn team, it was one play that made the difference. Auburn's running back appeared to have been tackled and everyone stopped playing, but his knee never touched and the whistle wasn't blown. His coaches told him to get up and run and he did. He was stopped deep down into Oregon territory and Auburn scored for the win.

Oregon has a history of making self-inflicted mistakes against SEC teams over the last couple years, to cost them wins. But both times Oregon had the better team. And they have a better team again this year too.

You know it's true too. :D

Let me start by saying lsu lost 21-0 that year in the championship. I will say that Alabama was untouchable that year but still. Honestly if Oregon played anyone that was decent I'd believe that it'd be more of a good game, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a one sided game. The scoreboard is all that matters in the championship...

Top Bottom