Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 Week Anavar Cycle Advise

Ok guys so here me out. I'm 18 years old 6 foot 1 223 lbs 10 percent bodyfat. I've been training for 4 years. Diet is spot on. I've done hours of research. I've trained with a professional bodybuilding trainer for the first two years. I know how to train and the exercises. I want to run a anavar cycle for strength and lean dry gains with a cut at the end.
I know I'm 18 but I do have alot of experience and motivation behind me. This isn't some get big quick cheat this is I want to push my body to its full potential and I'm using one the mildest orals to do so.

My cycle would look like this

Weeks (1-10) 70mg anavar ED
Weeks (1-10) 50 mg proviron ED
Weeks (7-11) clenbuteral 2 weeks on 2 off (eca stack while off)

Pct: nolvadex 40/40/20/20 also I will run some unleashed

During cycle:
Milk thistle ED
Hcgenerate ED

I want this cycle to be as safe as possible let me know what I guys think. Thanks

My advice is to have your natural hormone levels tested before you do anything.
At your age all you need is the proper food,,training,,rest..and dedication for
some serious results. Save the AAS for later on down the road when you have genetically maxed out.

I got all my blood tests done. I was planning on doing this cycle. So I needed blood test per cycle and post cycle to compare to to make sure I fully recovered.
My natty test is
Free test: 85.7 pg/ml
Bioavailability: 180.0 ng/dl
Shbg: 37 nmol/l

My one question is my prolactin is way higher then it needs to be I have

Prolactin 20.3 ng/ml

It says it needs to be 2.8-11.0

What would u say to that? Prolactin problem

not at your age NO.

it sucks I understand but if you came here for advice the advice you will get will be that anything that messes with your natural hormones is not the answer for you.

Bro, I think what most of here are trying to tell you is that you are too young to be stacking this kind of stuff.

75mg's ED of anavar is way to much to use ! At you age especially. Are you a football player, wrestler, etc ? Why the need for proviron as well as clenbuterol? This is a leaning up stack for an older person with a slower emtabolism.

Get rid of the Proviron, get rid of the Clen, and geton the bike or treadmill at a 45 degree anglee for an hour and you'll burn and excessive fat off.

You should be doing squats on the Smith Machine with a squatter, deadlifts, etc and watching your diet.

We're not trying to be dicks bro, but 18 is way to young to start off using anavar, especially 75mgs a day ! If you. again are using it for a sport, not that we/I condone, but I can see where you may be looking to use, but dont they drug test you?

Go to Vitamin Shoppe, buy some good whey prtein, do some cardio, if you have to use your var', then dont go above 45mg's MAX, the rest is a waster for your age. You have no need for Proviron???? and Clen should only be used to help you burn fat and as a kick for pre-workout and again, Viatmin Shoppe sells simlar stuff.

Trust us bro...the mosre you do on your own naturally, when you get older, your body will respond so much quicker IF you decide to use anything.

My cycle would look like this

Weeks (1-10) 70mg anavar ED
Weeks (1-10) 50 mg proviron ED
Weeks (7-11) clenbuteral 2 weeks on 2 off (eca stack while off)

PCT: Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 also I will run some Unleashed

During cycle:
Milk thistle ED -OK, if you use var, but again, dont use that much if any.
HCGenerate ED- WWHY are you using this ???? Your 18 !! Your body is still creating HCG !

You are too young for steroids. Anavar is a steroid and doesn't lose weight for you, it will just keep/slightly increase muscle at a caloric deficit, which in turn with a clean diet and cardio can you actually lose fat.

Whew......here we go again.

I'm 18 years old 6 foot...................READ THE RULES please.

Here is a direct quote:
If you're under 21, dont ask. If asked by an under-21 member, don't tell.

The rest of ya need to read that as well. Jeez.

Top Bottom