Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 Week Anavar Cycle Advise

mckaytaylor

Ok guys so here me out. I'm 18 years old 6 foot 1 223 lbs 10 percent bodyfat. I've been training for 4 years. Diet is spot on. I've done hours of research. I've trained with a professional bodybuilding trainer for the first two years. I know how to train and the exercises. I want to run a anavar cycle for strength and lean dry gains with a cut at the end.
I know I'm 18 but I do have alot of experience and motivation behind me. This isn't some get big quick cheat this is I want to push my body to its full potential and I'm using one the mildest orals to do so.

My cycle would look like this

Weeks (1-10) 70mg anavar ED
Weeks (1-10) 50 mg proviron ED
Weeks (7-11) clenbuteral 2 weeks on 2 off (eca stack while off)

Pct: nolvadex 40/40/20/20 also I will run some unleashed

During cycle:
Milk thistle ED
Hcgenerate ED

I want this cycle to be as safe as possible let me know what I guys think. Thanks

Why not just see how far you can push your body without steroids??? I mean dude, you are still a young buck. You barely scratched the surface. Too young anyway for advice..

Well When I was alot younger age 12 I was overweight. I ate like crap. It was really bad I was 240 lbs 39 percent body fat as an 8th grader. I Lost all that weight by myself I went down to 150 lbs by 9th. Ever since through highschool I can get lean when I cut but I still hold fat on two areas lowerback just on top of the butt. And on my lower abdominals. I can be 6-7 percent body fat on a electronic calaper test and still have that on me. Because the rest of my body measures around 4 percent (no joke) but it Measures 12-17 (percent) in just those two spots so it puts me around 6-7. I've tried alot of techniques. I've bulked and cut multiple times. I'm wanting to us anavar to do a more extreme cut yet keep my lean mass

You have so much potential at a younger age. You don't want to mess your body up for the rest of your life. Wait at least 3 more years then think about it again. Until then fix up your diet, there are lots of great knowledgeable people here who would be willing to help you out.

So u think anavar as mild as it is? My body couldn't recover from the cycle? And yeah I was contimplating waiting until 21. But I figured wouldn't I have amazing progress later on if I started early? I mean it's not like I'm working without a good base. I'm one of biggest and strongest people at the gym? Besides the guys that have Been there for 10+ years. And for being a senior in highschool I thought that would be a good start?

sorry you are wrong. you should wait. if you are training with any pro and he endorses this you should rethink taking advice from him. At your age you need to invest in your future and train naturally now. Use some of the best NATURAL supps now like gear and big blast and you will continue to grow. At your age there is NO WAY you have maxed out your natural potential. Head over to the diet/food forums and the training forums. Spend a few years there and then come on back.

No he doesn't encourage it I only trained with him for the first two years of the 4. So what weight and bf would u say my max would be then? Before AAS

hard to say what your max potential is but ill say this i know a lot of athletes who are bigger buy that age so if you want a body builder physique you can definitely improve.

Top Bottom