Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 karma points says the rams win

now that the rams lost me money i really fucking hate them i hope they go 0-15 and don't play the last game because they die in a plane wreck

XBiker said:

WOW you catch on QUICK!

OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT ASSHOLE. THAT REPLY IS FULL OF SOMETHING CALLED SARCASM. LOOK IT UP DUMBASS. ITS OK THAT YOU WANT TO SUCK MY DICK, JUST ADMIT IT. YOU MUST BECAUSE EVERY TIME YOU REPLY, YOU QUOTE ME AND REPLY TO ME. AM I THAT IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE??? I MUST BE CUZ YOU SURE ACT LIKE YOU WANT TO FUCK ME. DICKHEAD.

KAYNE

KAYNE said:

OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT ASSHOLE. THAT REPLY IS FULL OF SOMETHING CALLED SARCASM. LOOK IT UP DUMBASS. ITS OK THAT YOU WANT TO SUCK MY DICK, JUST ADMIT IT. YOU MUST BECAUSE EVERY TIME YOU REPLY, YOU QUOTE ME AND REPLY TO ME. AM I THAT IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE??? I MUST BE CUZ YOU SURE ACT LIKE YOU WANT TO FUCK ME. DICKHEAD.

KAYNE

OMG THATS FUCKING FUNNY AS SHIT! LMFAO!

scruples said:
now that the rams lost me money i really fucking hate them i hope they go 0-15 and don't play the last game because they die in a plane wreck

damn... two unsigned red karmas for this?!? holy shit thanks whoever not like i give a shit anyway

Top Bottom