Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/9 nl playoffs dodgers @ phillies 815 pm est

Just don't try to explain cricket to me.

To the King!:beer:

LOL

If I tried that, it would be like the blind leading the blind.

Who the hell watches cricket!

What is Montreal like, is it better than Toronto? I am visiting there this December and I know it's gonna be cold as heck :evil:

LOL

If I tried that, it would be like the blind leading the blind.

Who the hell watches cricket!

What is Montreal like, is it better than Toronto? I am visiting there this December and I know it's gonna be cold as heck :evil:

MUCH better!
I actually like T.O. a lot. They're just very different. Only a 4 hr train ride so check it out for yourself.

It'll be cold but you live in damp, cold conditions most of the year so you'll get along fine.

you have to bet 135 to win 100 if you take philly
if you take the dodgers you win 125 for every 100 u bet

Which really doesn't mean by what odds they are favored, but how much an oddsmaker thinks the money is going to split between the two.

that's why I typically don't follow the "steam" when I bet real money on baseball
the steam being the action by the betting public that's so strong on one team the line shifts significantly

I prefer to respect the oddmaker's original assessment
here at elite we can't move lines so for the most part our baseball spreads are at or close to the original spread released by the oddsmaker's

that's why I typically don't follow the "steam" when I bet real money on baseball
the steam being the action by the betting public that's so strong on one team the line shifts significantly

I prefer to respect the oddmaker's original assessment
here at elite we can't move lines so for the most part our baseball spreads are at or close to the original spread released by the oddsmaker's

I bet on who has the prettier uniforms.

Top Bottom