Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/6 al playoffs devilrays @ whitesox 505 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Tampa Bay Rays vs. Chicago White Sox

- The fans at U.S. Cellular Field will be treated to Game 4 of the ALDS between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Chicago White Sox when they take their seats on Monday.

The Rays will trot Andy Sonnanstine out to the mound in this one. Righthander Sonnanstine has a 13-9 record and a 4.38 ERA this season.

Sonnanstine's opponent in this one will be Gavin Floyd. The White Sox righthander has a 3.84 ERA to go along with a 17-8 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the White Sox listed as 123-moneyline favorites versus the Rays, while the game's total is sitting at 8½.

The White Sox stayed alive on Sunday with a 5-3 win over Tampa Bay as a -130 favorite in Game 3 of this series. The eight runs scored fell UNDER the posted over/under total (8.5).

John Danks allowed three runs in 6 2-3 innings with seven strikeouts for Chicago, while Dewayne Wise drove in a pair of runs in the win.

B.J. Upton hit a two-run home run for the Rays and Matt Garza took the loss after giving up five runs in six innings.

Team records:
Tampa Bay: 97-65 SU
Chicago: 88-74 SU

Tampa Bay most recently:
When playing on Monday are 6-4
After playing Chi White Sox are 6-4
After a loss are 5-5

Chicago most recently:
When playing on Monday are 6-4
After playing Tampa Bay are 4-6
After a win are 3-7

A few trends to consider:
Tampa Bay is 7-2 SU in their last 9 games when playing Chi White Sox
Tampa Bay is 4-10 SU in their last 14 games when playing on the road against Chi White Sox
Tampa Bay is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
Chi White Sox are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home
Chi White Sox are 10-4 SU in their last 14 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay

82176 in on the rays!!!!!screw white sox!!!!!

oooh looks like i may just win all my karma back i lost this week!!lolol

nice!!!back on top!!!

Top Bottom