Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/5 NFL Buffalo @ Arizona 4:05pm

motodawg

EF VIP
ARIZONA IS -1.5

The fans at University of Phoenix Stadium will be treated to a game between the Buffalo Bills and the Arizona Cardinals when they take their seats on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cardinals listed as 1-point favorites versus the Bills, while the game's total is sitting at 44½.

The Bills defeated St. Louis 31-14 as an 8-point favorite in Week 4. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (43).

Trent Edwards passed for 197 yards with a touchdown and an interception for Buffalo, while Lee Evans caught two passes for 88 yards with a touchdown in the win.

The Cardinals lost to the Jets 56-35 as a 1-point underdog in Week 4. The combined score went well OVER the posted over/under total (45).

Kurt Warner passed for 472 yards with two touchdowns and three interceptions for the Cardinals, while Anquan Boldin hauled in 10 passes for 119 yards and a touchdown.

Current streak:
Buffalo has won 4 straight games.
Arizona has lost 2 straight games.

Team records:
Buffalo: 4-0 SU, 3-1 ATS
Arizona: 2-2 SU, 2-2 ATS

Last edited:
+1.5 on both teams? If I'm not mistaken Buffalo is the favored team. I'd wait for confirmation from the bookie though before placing any bets peeps.

shit happens lol hurricane you get on bodog i assume you knew arizona is -1.5 if anyone has a problem with that i will abandon

shit happens lol hurricane you get on bodog i assume you knew arizona is -1.5 if anyone has a problem with that i will abandon

Don't abandon ship...go down with the SS Minnow

Buffalo gets the points, the spread, and Kurt Warner's retarded step-kid.

Top Bottom