Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/31 NBA Phoenix @ LA Lakers TNT tonight

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Lakers will meet on the court at STAPLES Center on Tuesday, October 31 in season-opening play in a battle of division rivals.

Oddsmakers currently have the Suns listed as 5-point favorites versus the Lakers, while the game's total is sitting at 208.

The Suns had a great season last year, winning the Western Conference's Pacific Division with a 54-28 record. Many believe the Suns can challenge for the title, especially if Amare Stoudemire regains his form.

The Lakers had a sub-par season in 2005-2006, finishing with a 45-37 record, and were third in the Western Conference's Pacific Division. If the recent preseason injuries are any indication, this year won't be going in a forward direction for Los Angeles.

I'll have the Bulls and Heat up later when I find a move off the even 6

Hell it seems like we just got out of Basketball. There were a lot of regulars around then. I'm non plat tomorrow

Uh huh i didn't watch did i win the bet and lose the game or win win. Had a football playoff game.......little league

Top Bottom