Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/29 NFL Green Bay @ Denver -2.5

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

So was that the real Broncos Sunday night? Are the Packers really a 5-1 team or is this a Favre smoke-and-mirrors job at Lambeau? Two intriguing questions in the Monday Nighter whose answers may tell part of the evolving playoff story.

Oddsmakers currently have the Broncos listed as 3-point favorites versus the Packers, while the game's total is sitting at 43½.

The Packers edged Washington 17-14 as a 3-point favorite in Week 6. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (40.5).

Brett Favre completed 19-of-37 passes for 188 yards with two interceptions for Green Bay, while DeShawn Wynn rushed for 37 yards and a touchdown on 13 carries.

The Broncos defeated Pittsburgh 31-28 as a 4.5-point underdog in Week 7. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (38).

Jay Cutler completed 22-of-29 passes for 248 yards with three touchdowns and two interceptions, while Brandon Stokley caught five passes for 70 yards and a touchdown.

I would have been 4-0 instead of 3-1 if it wasn't for that...

Anyway Denver showed good defense against Pittsburg , but I think that is only due to Pittsburgs lack of an offensive line. Green Bay has no running game, so 8 in the box may not be a good strategy against Green Bay. Brett will roll out of the pocket and make throws. Hopefully to his receivers , LOL

Anyway if Green Bay doesn't turn the ball over , I can't see Denver winning this.

yonkers weights said:
Safe as the Giants minus the last 3 minutes of the game... LOL

It is going to come down to a running game and GB has none. Denver will sit back and let him throw and it will not work with everyone covered. Denver will make GB make 1 INT and 1 Fumble.

That's really the question.

Do you think Denver's secondary is good enough to zone cover and blanket Brett Favre and his receivers? At this point that Defense has only played well in 1 game and that game was a tribute to the defensive guy (Darrent Williams) who was killed in the night club

This one is still tossing around in my brain, but my initial belief is no
There's not much difference between a screen pass and a run

yonkers weights said:
It is going to come down to a running game and GB has none. Denver will sit back and let him throw and it will not work with everyone covered. Denver will make GB make 1 INT and 1 Fumble.

Top Bottom