Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/28 NFL Washington @ New England

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The word Pats includes the letters A-T-S. After seven consecutive, point-spread-covering routs, is there any reason to suggest they won't do the same to Washington Sunday? If you are a history buff, you know that the Skins are 5-0 SU and 4-0-1 ATS since 1981 against New England.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 17-point favorites versus the Redskins, while the game's total is sitting at 48½.

The Redskins defeated Arizona 21-19 as an 8-point favorite in Week 7. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (36).

Clinton Portis rushed for 43 yards and two touchdowns for Washington, while Jason Campbell completed 12-of-18 passes for 95 yards with an interception.

The Patriots defeated Miami 49-28 as a 15.5-point favorite in Week 7. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (49.5).

Tom Brady threw for 354 yards with six touchdown passes for New England, while Randy Moss hauled in four passes for 122 yards and two touchdowns.

The Pats have not been stopping the run AT ALL.
The Skins have Portis and Betts.
They also have quite the solid and deep secondary.
Then again the front seven of the Pats should eat alive Campbell.
I see the Pats winning. Could be a close one or a huge blow out if the front seven step up against the run.
When I think about a bet this much I know one thing... I will be wrong no matter what I chose.

yonkers weights said:
Waiting for Slat to bet before I lay down my trick money. LOL

I may not bet until the very last minute from now on.
It could work for or against people and the bookie.
That is right. I can change the landscape of one event just by placing one bet.
Unfortunately, I don't benefit no matter what! LOL

The Joe Gibbs of old would take a pass-happy AFC team like this and pound them with lots of rushing yards, defense and time of possesion, winning with a low score total.

Can they pull it off today? Major test for the Skins.

Top Bottom