Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/24 World Series Detroit @ St Louis GM3

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
Anyone who won should donate some k to 4ever. He went in the red settling this stuff. I got him a little way out of the green so far so he can bookie more. If he goes under again I will keep donating to keep him up and running. You guys should too!

slat1 said:
Anyone who won should donate some k to 4ever. He went in the red settling this stuff. I got him a little way out of the green so far so he can bookie more. If he goes under again I will keep donating to keep him up and running. You guys should too!
APPRECIATE IT
I have bonds maturing tomorrow
I sold what I could to get close

I didn't give you a lot. Just enough to get you out of the red and sponsoring bets again.
If you go in the red I will get you out again.
I know how the bets can kill you. I, after all, went from #2 on the K list to in the hole 800,000 by settling one bet that was a pile on!!

I really thought there would be more detroit action
I know the ace was throwing for the cards,but there's some serious detroit peeps here
or so I thought

slat1 said:

sorry, but I don't think so. He's taken enough of my K over the span of the bookie forum.

Whiskey

Top Bottom