Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/24 World Series Detroit @ St Louis GM3

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

World Series switches to St. Louis

The St. Louis Cardinals will play host to the Detroit Tigers in Game 3 of the World Series at Busch Stadium Tuesday, with the series knotted at a game apiece.

The Tigers start Nate Robertson, His last trip was a 5-1 victory over the Oakland Athletics, allowing six hits over five innings, while walking three and striking out four.

Oddsmakers like the Cardinals in this one, opening the line at 165 in favor of St. Louis. The total, which is 82-86-6 to the OVER in Cardinals games and 72-92-8 in Tigers games, opened at 8.

St. Louis is going with reigning NL Cy Young winner Chris Carpenter tonight. He won his only postseason start, allowing two runs and seven hits over seven innings in a 6-2 victory over San Diego in Game 4 of the NL division series.

The Cardinals lost to the Tigers 3-1 as underdogs in Game 2. That contest went under the closing total.

I find it ironic the cardinals are calling detroit cheaters because Kenny Rogers had some dirt on his throwing hand. Isnt st.louis the home of Mark McGuire, the biggest cheat in baseball?? :worried:

slat's on the leader board now

eat big has won a total of 8315318
swole has won a total of 7732274
bigmann245 has won a total of 6254538
slat1 has won a total of 5681571

576 large on my Cards!! All in bitchez!! 4-ever, be ready to pay out bigtime!! I want ALL of your K... and then some. ;-)

Whiskey

Top Bottom