Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/22 NFL MNF Indianapolis @ Jacksonville million pot

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
the house needed to lose this one
I was going to have to redistribute the K if the house won here

and I tried to bait soklu into betting
we need to get into that 21 million so the board has the fluidity

fortunately she didn't bet as that would have been karma lost from the pool when she won

well I'm going to change the way I bet to accomodate for all of these losses hat should have been wins.

It good in a way that Pittsburg lost because you would have been down 2 million dollar bets.

But yes , if we can get hammy/soklu to bet on Pittsburg or Chicago , there's a good chance should they start losing big

Spartacus said:
the house needed to lose this one
I was going to have to redistribute the K if the house won here

and I tried to bait soklu into betting
we need to get into that 21 million so the board has the fluidity

fortunately she didn't bet as that would have been karma lost from the pool when she won

gjohnson5 said:
Here goes the peanut gallery again.
What's up son, got no balls to gamble you karma anymore?
I lost my crowns betting on this game. I CHOSE to risk them because I feel that I make good decisions.... Obviously unlike others who lose and quit because they just can't hang
So I guess when your can't hang with the big dogs , you become a spectator and a backseat driver.

Leave the real work to the adults...

You really should check your facts, son. lol.

Take this game to start. And it usually is difficult to bet when you have zero karma. Don't be bitter you talked shit and lost a mil. on one of your "good decisions".

Betting karma is now real work for adults? A treasure trove of gems come from that mouth of yours!

I've lost all karma and came back. You've lost all and stayed down, which is the difference between me and you

I lost a mil because I have mils to spare due to my gambling successes.

Speaking of gems , why don't you go check the bet statistics and see who on top of the "top winners" section. Also notice the margin between me and the next guy...

So no , you go check your facts..

mountain muscle said:
You really should check your facts, son. lol.

Take this game to start. And it usually is difficult to bet when you have zero karma. Don't be bitter you talked shit and lost a mil. on one of your "good decisions".

Betting karma is now real work for adults? A treasure trove of gems come from that mouth of yours!

*WANTED*
OfficeSpaceTheMemo.jpg

Yeah I'm gonna need about 250,000k so that I can start posting UFC fights in the bookie forum mmkay. If anybody could do that, that would greeeat.
kthnzbye

gjohnson5 said:
well I'm going to change the way I bet to accomodate for all of these losses hat should have been wins.

It good in a way that Pittsburg lost because you would have been down 2 million dollar bets.

But yes , if we can get hammy/soklu to bet on Pittsburg or Chicago , there's a good chance should they start losing big
but I didn't lose the pittsburgh game
coulda woulda shoulda doesn't count
I lost two half pointers etc.

a w is a w
an l is an l

I got rich because I put the games out there with the big limits
I can win big,lose big or roughly even out
usually it evens out and that's why I've been in business 3 years
and have given back over 10 million easy
e.g. the dead pool
the post superbowl parade thread I halved my 12 million
I'd give 100,000
then bond 100,000

crazyjoe said:
*WANTED*
OfficeSpaceTheMemo.jpg

Yeah I'm gonna need about 250,000k so that I can start posting UFC fights in the bookie forum mmkay. If anybody could do that, that would greeeat.
kthnzbye
If you guys want me to do UFC events just alert me ahead of time. I have to use a couple of specialized odds sites for the odds on those. I prefer to have at least two odds sites so I can get as accurate of a line as possible. I average the odds between the sites and it seems to work well that way. Especially for UFC which seems to be somewhat subjective anyhow.

Top Bottom