Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/22 NCAA Texas Tech @ Texas

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Red Raiders present challenges for Longhorns, coach Mack Brown
Texas Tech looks to follow up last game's win at home with another Saturday when they visit the Longhorns.

Texas brings a 6-0 overall mark (3-0 in the conference) into this game vs. a Texas Tech team carrying a 6-0 record.

The Longhorns are favored, opening as 17-point chalk. They are 6-0 ATS this season while the Red Raiders are 2-2 ATS.

The Red Raiders come off a 59-20 win against the Wildcats, a game where they were a 14.5-point favorites.

Texas erupted for 42 points last game against Colorado and Saturday's opening total will be easily passed if their offence remains hot. They were favorites in that game

Texas Tech will look to air it out this week and they continue to boast one of the league's best aerial attacks games. They are averaging 472.3 yards per game through the air and boast the #1 pass offence.

holy fuck what kind of point spread is that???? raiders are undefeated!

This is a tough call. Initially I was going to call Texas to not cover the spread. After further thought, I think we will watch TTech turn out to be another overrated Colorado type team.

Texas is going to roll again this week.

If they played today UT would hand USC a beatdown.

4everhung said:
classic "trap" game

as in it is a trap that peeps thing TTech are better than they are?

please explain the meaning of a trap game...

Deterass said:
I'm not touching this one.

pussy.

oh no wait. you don't touch pussy either.

that makes you -

:sawastea:

Top Bottom