Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/22 MLB Playoffs Yanks vs. Angels 7:55pm FOX

A.J. Burnett (R) vs. John Lackey (R)

Best of Seven (2-3-2) NY Yankees leads the series 3-1
Game can be seen on FOX
Not many stats posted...

Guys remember Yanks go w/ a 3 man rotation, which has Burnett their #2 going against Angels ace,Lackey.

So the match-up is def in the Angeks favor.

With that said Im still going w/ the Yanks, even though Burnett is going to make me go nuts whne he has that 1 Inning where he walks the #8/9 batter, then hits 1 or 2 guys and is always good for a wild pitch, w/ the bases loaded. All this with usually 2 outs and a guy @ bat who is usually 0-40!

And F me, as I was busy running my mouth w/ a write up,I overlooked the 7:55 start and now cant bet,Im fucking notorious for this!!!!!

Not many stats posted...

Guys remember Yanks go w/ a 3 man rotation, which has Burnett their #2 going against Angels ace,Lackey.

So the match-up is def in the Angeks favor.

With that said Im still going w/ the Yanks, even though Burnett is going to make me go nuts whne he has that 1 Inning where he walks the #8/9 batter, then hits 1 or 2 guys and is always good for a wild pitch, w/ the bases loaded. All this with usually 2 outs and a guy @ bat who is usually 0-40!

Lucky for you, cause them yankees aint winning this one.

its ok we wrap this up at the stadium .. didnt bet this .. cant bet against my team and knew this was a bad spot

Top Bottom