Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/22 cfb Florida State Seminoles vs. North Carolina Tar Heels 8pm ESPN

I watched both of those games. Like I said.. FSU sucks.

But NC is not good. I think it will be a close game, but I like FSU's O over NC's D.
Well we can agree to disagree,Ill take a shitty of, ball control juicing the clock over a high powered ducking and chcuking off.

Being on the other side of that we have a great Def w/ an unstoppable front 4, we will stop the run and and when you can get pressure w/ 4 and dont have to blitz that leaves 7 in pass coverage to sit back and collect Int.

Good Def always beats good Off,UNC will pound the rock and should open up some play action down the field!

80yrd TD drive in 3 min, by the last Off in the ACC,FSU SUCKS!!!!

Im telling you, watch the UNC front 4, gonna be a long day, although Ponder will def rack up some stats and TD's

Gotta LOVE LT and Peppers showing support

[COLOR=#000000! important]23 is 2nd half points O/U
Fla St -0.5 2nd half line
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000! important] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000! important] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000! important]Anyone wanna post that?[/COLOR]

Fuckers!

U had UNC like me? I stopped watching 2 half, figured no way was there even a chance that ST could come back, Car D was looking nice, to bad Yates cant throw a pass further than 5 yrds!!!

Ill have a couple winners sat to make up for that 1, that ends a nice streak on thurs nights!

Top Bottom