Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/22/06Denver Broncos vs. Cleveland Browns

Have the rules changed since I've not bet in awhile???? This event should have been abandonded since it was a push.

harmonica said:
Have the rules changed since I've not bet in awhile???? This event should have been abandonded since it was a push.

Yes, it should be abandoned just like the Bengal/Panther game.

Needto needs to refund the karma via the store manually to each person or have stilleto abandon the event.

Needto is out of his mind if he thinks a push results in a bookie's win.

well I thought thats what the no winers button would do but I guess I was wrong.now that I have clicked that can I get a mod to change it or am I fucked here.

Iam knew to the bookie and that rule is not ritten any were,and there is no push optoin ether.there is only 1 win 2 win or no one wins.no one wins is what happend here right.so thats why I clicked it.

I thought the no one wins button was the push button.why dont they change it so it is.it would be a lot better for us that way.it wouls allso be a way we could abandon events to.you could just click the push and every one gets there bet back and the event is closed.that would take needing a mod right out of it.thats probly why they dont do it.becuase the mods want to feel like they are needed.lmao

Thanks needto, I'm sure you thought it meant "push."

lol @ u thinking EF will help upgrade the bookie forum...their neglect was the sole reason I haven't renewed my plat

Top Bottom