Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/21 NFL new england @ miami

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

It looks like the biggest mismatch in decades and that's the way the oddsmakers see it too. New England (6-0) opened favored by 17 at Miami where the juggernaut Pats visit the 0-6 Dolphins, who have managed three upsets of the Pats in recent years.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 17-point favorites versus the Dolphins, while the game's total is sitting at 52.

The Patriots defeated Dallas 48-27 as a 5-point favorite in Week 6. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (52.5).

Tom Brady passed for 388 yards with five touchdown passes, while Wes Welker caught 11 passes for 124 yards with two touchdowns in the win.

The Dolphins lost to Cleveland 41-31 as a 4-point underdog in Week 6. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (45).

Cleo Lemon completed 24-of-43 passes for 256 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions, while also rushing in for a pair of touchdowns for Miami. Ronnie Brown rushed for 101 yards on 1 carries.

Last I heard was Maroney is out (#1 rb)
So is the #2 RB.
So the Pats may be going with Kyle Eckel as their starter or Heath Evens.
Faulk was injured last week but will still be ther 3rd down back.
I don't know.
We have lost two of the last three down there.
Plus we are due for a bad game.
I wanted to go ALL IN (lol at me) and we know what that means!

Last edited:
Top Bottom