Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/19 NHL anaheim@ st louis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Mighty Ducks get set for game with Blues

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks look to rebound from a 4-1 loss to the Wild Wednesday when they take to the ice in St. Louis against the Blues.

Sporting a 2-2-1 overall record, the Mighty Ducks aim to knock the Blues (1-3-0 in the division) for a loss.

The Mighty Ducks are favored slightly by the bookmakers, who opened the game at 100. They are 2-2-1 on the season, while their hosts bring a 1-4-0 mark to the table. The total has been set at 6.

Last time out, at Xcel Energy Center against Minnesota, the Mighty Ducks as underdogs lost to the Wild 4-1. The game was an under play.

The Blues lost to the Predators 4-1 as 125 underdogs. That contest went under the closing total.

Daisy and Wootoom betting against each other on this one

anaheim is a better team

Lestat said:
lol i didnt know federov was injured. but still blues record blows they have one win. anaheim isnt that great either but i think they will come out on top.

Wootoom said:
lol i didnt know federov was injured. but still blues record blows they have one win. anaheim isnt that great either but i think they will come out on top.
plus they made that movie about the ducks

Top Bottom