Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/19 NFL NY Jets @ Oakland 4est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
i hate janikowski... he used to come into the strip club i worked at all the time get drunk and want to fight. we always welcomed the fight but his buddies would not let him... figures

that's what I like about jani
didn't he fvck some 16 year old in the ass?
or was that the green bay tight end what's his name
yay!

that's what I like about jani
didn't he fvck some 16 year old in the ass?
or was that the green bay tight end what's his name
yay!

Yep he was know as the king of GHB!
Oakland Raiders and more legal troubles
Despite the threat of criminal charges and deportation, Janikowski was drafted by the Oakland Raiders in the first round of the 2000 NFL Draft—only the fifth time a kicker had been taken in the first round in NFL history.

Janikowski was acquitted of his bribery charge in June 2000. He had testified on his own behalf, stating that he was simply trying to pay his friend's fine and not bribe the arresting officer. Just eight days after his acquittal, Janikowski and two friends were arrested in Tallahassee on suspicion of felony possession of the designer drug GHB, best known as a date rape drug. Once again, he faced prison time or deportation if convicted. He was acquitted of all charges in April 2001.[3] Janikowski, who earned a reputation for partying at Florida State, was charged with DUI on October 2, 2002 and given three years' probation after pleading no contest. Less than a year later, he was arrested after a fight at a Walnut Creek, California restaurant. The case was later dropped due to insufficient evidence.

Top Bottom