Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/18 NHL: Chicago at Vancouver

swole

Blackhawks/Canucks clash set for Tuesday

Oddsmakers don't give the Blackhawks much of a chance Tuesday, opening them as 220 underdogs when they visit Vancouver at General Motors Place.

The Blackhawks handed Vancouver a 4-3 defeat in their last meeting back on March 19, 2004.

The Canucks opened as a huge favorite, and face laying 220 on the money line as set by Vegas oddsmakers. The Blackhawks, with a 2-4-0 mark on the season, look to bite as a big road dog.

Trent Yawney's troops went to San Jose last game and came away with a 4-3 loss, a game that went over 6. Oddsmakers had them as 230 underdogs in that one.

Marc Crawford's team was busy last game winning against Dallas 5-2 as 150 favorites. The 7 goals sent that game over the total of 6.

Some trends to consider:
Chicago is 2-7-2 SU in its last 11 games after scoring 3 to 4 goals
Chicago is 1-2-2 OU in its last 5 games away against Vancouver
Chicago is 9-11-6 OU in its last 26 games against Vancouver
Chicago is 15-6-2 OU in its last 23 away
Vancouver is 10-4-1 SU in its last 15 games after scoring 5 to 6 goals
Vancouver is 8-10-5 OU in its last 23 at home
Vancouver is 9-11-6 OU in its last 26 games against Chicago
Vancouver is 1-2-2 OU in its last 5 games at home against Chicago

Next up:
Chicago home to Minnesota, Sunday, October 23
Vancouver home to Phoenix, Thursday, October 20

they are kicking ass!! I need Edmonton to step it up.. but I'll lose the over/under bet if they do.

Lestat said:
they are kicking ass!! I need Edmonton to step it up.. but I'll lose the over/under bet if they do.

when 2 teams have almost same score on the overall score board, they hardly ever go over 5

foreigngirl said:
when 2 teams have almost same score on the overall score board, they hardly ever go over 5
if it is 3 to 3 they do!!!

good job guys

Top Bottom