Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/18 nfl week 6 250,000k - 500,00k giveaway

same here man :( and idk who u have tonight but if you have SD i am sorry to hear that-- they gonna shit all over denver

You are so stupid you don't even know it! Such a little girl clown pimpen that ass for karma cause you turned out to be a little beach for 12 of us real men who know football! So good night little girl.

You are so stupid you don't even know it! Such a little girl clown pimpen that ass for karma cause you turned out to be a little beach for 12 of us real men who know football! So good night little girl.

2 kick returns for TDs, very unlikely to happen again. Don't go patting yourself on the back too hard.

i never had a chance today. if sd won, i would have lost if denver won, i still would have lost because gotmilk posted before me. not that it matters but i tought it was who ever got the closest total. not like my total was closer, just saying.

no u are not understanding ..

who posts 1st only matters if u guys use the same total!! lol

but his total was was only 1 pt off and yours was over 10 pts off ..

therefore gotmilk is this weeks winner !!!

nomak if u dont understand pm me and i will explain better

2 kick returns for TDs, very unlikely to happen again. Don't go patting yourself on the back too hard.

I don't give 2 shitz on what the probability is of kick off returns is, you know why? Because Denver won and my GF is a huge Denver fan. I have to watch every play of every game with her and I didn't see how their shitty coach who equally sucked at the Raiders could beat the broncos. And guess what tool the broncos won and it doesn't matter how they did it. because in week 15 no one will remember how denver won except for my new little girl jdid23. You don't want to end up like him do you puds?

I don't give 2 shitz on what the probability is of kick off returns is, you know why? Because Denver won and my GF is a huge Denver fan. I have to watch every play of every game with her and I didn't see how their shitty coach who equally sucked at the Raiders could beat the broncos. And guess what tool the broncos won and it doesn't matter how they did it. because in week 15 no one will remember how denver won except for my new little girl jdid23. You don't want to end up like him do you puds?

You're gonna need to calm the fuck down.

no u are not understanding ..

who posts 1st only matters if u guys use the same total!! lol

but his total was was only 1 pt off and yours was over 10 pts off ..

therefore gotmilk is this weeks winner !!!

nomak if u dont understand pm me and i will explain better

Oh, alright, that sounds right, i was confused.

lol take it easy buddy.. u had a good night congratz..winning is fun as hell and losing alot of karma stings like a mofo but in the end of the day lets all stay friends in here

Top Bottom