Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/17 Boxing: Showtime Super 6 - Overall Winner - 1 MILLION LIMIT

I feel so bad for Taylor. He's such a good guy to see him go out like the way he is. His promoter should consider taking him out of this and putting Green in. Taylor has the most to lose out of everyone. AA being the smaller man to enter has the most devasting punch out of them all. Kessler will meet AA in the finales.

The tournament is not over for it to be settled.

The only other best was on Taylor. Based on the point system he could win it (but it is a long shot) so I will save this thread and pay out the bets on Taylor if so. Otherwise, the only other bet was on Ward and I paid that out.

But Taylor has bleeding on brain from the fight and he was in the hospital and told not to fly. I've read he may be out of it.

I'll do another one if they set the odds again.

The only other best was on Taylor. Based on the point system he could win it (but it is a long shot) so I will save this thread and pay out the bets on Taylor if so. Otherwise, the only other bet was on Ward and I paid that out.

But Taylor has bleeding on brain from the fight and he was in the hospital and told not to fly. I've read he may be out of it.

I'll do another one if they set the odds again.

If he gots bleeding on the brain his pro boxing career is over then. Poor guy.

Top Bottom