Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/17 Boxing: Showtime Super 6 - Overall Winner - 1 MILLION LIMIT

needtogetarmy

CEO of Project Mayhem
6 fighters will face each other over the next few months to see who is the best at Middleweight.

Renowned sports handicapper Danny Sheridan has set the odds for each fighter to win the inaugural Super Six World Boxing Classic, the groundbreaking six-fighter tournament from SHOWTIME Sports®. Sheridan, USA Today’s sports analyst, also set the line for Group Stage 1 matchups that begin Saturday, Oct. 17 on SHOWTIME®. At the outset, Arthur Abraham (30-0, 24 KOs) of Berlin, Germany, and Mikkel Kessler (42-1, 32 KOs) of Copenhagen, Denmark, are 1:1, the co-favorites to capture the inaugural Super Six World Boxing Classic Cup.

Carl Froch (25-0, 20 KOs) of Nottingham, England, has 2:1 odds against winning the tournament while Americans Andre Dirrell (18-0, 13 KOs) of Flint, Mich., and Andre Ward (20-0, 13 KOs) of Oakland, Calif., face 5:2 odds. Former undisputed champ Jermain Taylor (28-3-1, 17 KOs) of Little Rock, Ark., faces the toughest odds to win the tournament at 10:1.

The unprecedented tournament, which features six of the best super middleweights in the world, begins with two Group Stage 1 matchups on Saturday (SHOWTIME, 8 p.m. ET/PT), with the third Group Stage 1 bout on Saturday, Nov. 21 (SHOWTIME, 9 p.m. ET/PT).

super6war%282%29.jpg

Closes at 4pm tomorrow!

My pick are the top money favs but I think there could be upsets. Stage 1 is tomorrow at 4pm. If nobody bets on someone who moves on I will close it early.

fuck i would have bet missed this .. had taylor fell off that much to have the longest odds?"

fuck i would have bet missed this .. had taylor fell off that much to have the longest odds?"

No but the money thinks so.

He was ahead on the cards when he fought Froch. Froch got extremely lucky in that fight, and Taylor was stupid in the last round.

I also had Taylor beating Pavlik in their second fight but Pavlik won on the cards.

Taylor needs a new trainer, but even with the one he has, he still is the best boxer out of these guys (except for Kessler and I think Abraham needs to be at 160).

I have real money on this and I put it on Kessler and Taylor.

HOLY SHIT! Abraham made the best damn KO I have seen in years. Less than 10 seconds in the 12th round and one punch landed Taylor on the floor.

AMAZING.

Ward didn't fight tonight, but Taylor got his ass handed to him. And since nobody else bet, I am being nice and giving out a payout to Ward rather than waiting a year to settle this lol

Top Bottom