Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/14 NFL Tennessee @ Tampa Bay

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Tennessee continues to be a cover machine (12-2 ATS past 14) while Tampa Bay comes off a humbling loss against Indy. The Titans have covered three in a row vs. the Bucs, who opened as home chalk to a team coming off a bye week.

Oddsmakers currently have the Buccaneers listed as 3-point favorites versus the Titans, while the game's total is sitting at 37½.

The Titans defeated Atlanta 20-13 as a 7.5-point favorite in Week 5. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (41).

Vince Young completed 20-of-33 passes for 157 yards with three interceptions and Chris Brown rushed for 27 yards and a touchdown on 10 carries.

The Buccaneers lost to Indianapolis 33-14 as a 9-point underdog in Week 5. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (45).

Jeff Garcia completed 18-of-23 passes for 143 yards with two touchdowns and Ike Hilliard caught eight passes for 58 yards.

I woke up and watched tennessee tie it up
took a shower came out and wtf

I owe you, had you not posted such a low limit on the Cincy game I wouldn't have gone all in on this one. I would have bet a mil on Cincy (and lost) and only 5 or 10 thousand here.

Top Bottom