Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/13 NFL on ESPN New York @ Cleveland 8:30 est

in

I didn't think this was setup right to cover your ass moto
a giant 9pt victory and you're fuvcked
I was thinkin' this afternnon that something wasn't right

true (read post #10) should have tweaked the payout odds better ya know thats a weakness i should have had u help, really no different than doing 2 threads 1 @ 8.5 1 @ 9.5 spread xept people cant bet both threads, which could be good for me if its a 9 point game, they could bet the +9.5 browns -8.5 giants in a 2 thread format, are we on the same page with what your thinkin, in other words its a lose lose for me win win for the player if its a 9 point game but it would be amplified if they could bet both in the above mentioned strategy, the odds of that are very bad but it could happen....true or am i missin sumpthin. I gave this very little thought before acting..........my lifes theme

If the giants win by 8 its an all browns win if the giants win by 10 its an all giants win, just as with 2 threads there will be 2 winning outcomes here, if its a 9 point game its a giants browns win on the top and bottom bad for moto.........more than likely i will break even on this game with the outside possibility of a bad outcome :confused:

true (read post #10) should have tweaked the payout odds better ya know thats a weakness i should have had u help, really no different than doing 2 threads 1 @ 8.5 1 @ 9.5 spread xept people cant bet both threads, which could be good for me if its a 9 point game, they could bet the +9.5 browns -8.5 giants in a 2 thread format, are we on the same page with what your thinkin, in other words its a lose lose for me win win for the player if its a 9 point game but it would be amplified if they could bet both in the above mentioned strategy, the odds of that are very bad but it could happen....true or am i missin sumpthin. I gave this very little thought before acting..........my lifes theme

Yes see my post #7!! Guess I gotta toot my own horn!!!

Motodawg nice format it was cool having all those options!
I still fuging lost... Oh well Can't wait till this weekend!!!

Top Bottom