Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/11 MLB: LA Angels at Chi Sox (Please Note Spread)

swole

Angels visit Chicago to kick off ALCS

The Los Angeles Angels travel to Chicago to take on the White Sox on Tuesday night in Game 1 of the American League Championship Series.

Paul Byrd will get the ball for Los Angeles in the series opener on Tuesday night. The White Sox will counter with Jose Contreras, the American League's Pitcher-of-the-Month for September.

Last time out, the Angels defeated the Yankees 5-3 as a 100 pick to close out their ALDS. The combined score of that contest went under the closing total.

The White Sox defeated the Red Sox 5-3 as 165 underdogs in the final game of their ALDS. That game was also an UNDER play.

Some trends to consider:
Los Angeles are 1-4-0 OU in their last 5 games
Los Angeles are 3-5-1 OU in their last 9 away
Los Angeles are 5-1-0 OU in their last 6 games against Chicago
Los Angeles are 6-1-0 SU in their last 7 games after scoring 4 to 6 runs
Chicago are 7-1-0 OU in their last 8 games at home against Los Angeles
Chicago are 5-1-0 OU in their last 6 games against Los Angeles
Chicago are 5-1-0 SU in their last 6 games after scoring 4 to 6 runs
Chicago are 2-4-1 OU in their last 7 at home

Next up:
LA Angels at Chi White Sox, Wednesday, October 12
Chi White Sox home to LA Angels, Wednesday, October 12

Spread added for even action.

WS have the advantage since the Angels probably landed in Chicago real late (or early), their pitching staff is depleted and they are tired as fuck, but I'll take that +1.5

Volva_Diaphragm said:
WS have the advantage since the Angels probably landed in Chicago real late (or early), their pitching staff is depleted and they are tired as fuck, but I'll take that +1.5
me too!

Top Bottom