Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/8 NFL Pittsburgh at Denver 4:30pm

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Pittsburgh Steelers at Denver Broncos
4:30 pm EST

Pittsburgh failed to win the AFC North and must travel to the AFC West champion broncos who backed into the playoffs at 8-8 thanks to an Oakland loss. Tim Tebow has struggled the last 2 weeks specifically with a completion percentage of under 50% and now must face one of the top defenses in the NFL.

however Pittsburgh has problems of their own. Starting RB Rashard Mendenhall blew out his knee and is gone for the year and QB Ben Roethlisberger has a bothersome high ankle sprain and has struggled to move around the last couple weeks.

Pittsburgh enters as the 5th seed, Denver is the 4th seed

due to Denver's struggles on offense to put up points the last 3 weeks against tepid opponents oddsmakers have Pittsburgh as strong favorites even on the road. Pittsburgh faced a bad offense 2 weeks ago and shutout St. Louis. it was their 2nd shutout of the year.

Last edited:
it's easier when there aren't so many games to bet on

when i have like 25 picks during regular season then i don't waste the time posting in every thread.

thanks for posting up the games guys

im taking denver here..i know tebow is overrated but thats too many pts at home for any playoff team.. pitt is banged up and denver got a good defense

i might be wrong also.. i wanted to take pitt when the match up was 1st annouced.. i was expecting pitt -4.5 or -5.. but -8.5? thats to many points for a home team in the playoffs imo..

Top Bottom