Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/8 BCS Championship Florida vs Ohio State

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
goblue1997 said:
So why did you bet florida?? Hunch or did you see something i didnt?
I was counting on Florida losing by less than a TD...never saw a blowout coming either way. You can't spend 2-3 weeks telling a team they have no shot whatsoever and expect them not to take it personal.

HumanTarget said:
Smith worked his way out of the top 5.
I think he's a career journeyman QB.

- too short for pure dropback passing
- not fast enough to be Michael Vick/Vince Young

Dial_tone said:
I think he's a career journeyman QB.

- too short for pure dropback passing
- not fast enough to be Michael Vick/Vince Young
i've seen too many Lions picks to be fooled. even Brady Quinn is doubtful, unless he get drafted by an already good team....

Same here thought OSU would not cover I wanted The National Champion Gators to win but was expecting a less than 7 point loss........ I can say that now got a nice ring to it National Champions no controversy or is there

Dial_tone said:
I was counting on Florida losing by less than a TD...never saw a blowout coming either way. You can't spend 2-3 weeks telling a team they have no shot whatsoever and expect them not to take it personal.

I gave you your clues
USC beating down michigan was the big one

Boise State may have a little bitch about it....... but are they legit?? gotta drop the kids for school good topic for a later conversation......after the way Florida played I don't think anyone could hang with them!

Last edited:
crap!! Shizzzzzzzzz... i've been losing my ass off!! went from over 4 mil to just over 1 now. Ouch!!

Whiskey

That game ranks right up there with THE MOST PATHETIC FUCKING EVENTS I have ever witnessed. What an assraping. God help me. God help us all.

Top Bottom