Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/8 BCS Championship Florida vs Ohio State

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Florida Gators will challenge the Ohio State Buckeyes for the national title on January 8 when the two teams meet at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale for the BCS Championship Game.

Oddsmakers currently have the Buckeyes listed as 7½-point favorites versus the Gators, while the game's total is sitting at 47.

The Gators got past the Arkansas Razorbacks 38-28 in their regular season finale. Florida covered the 3-pont spread in that game, and the final score made it OVER the posted total of 44.5.

Percy Harvin caught one TD pass and ran for another as he racked up 167 yards in the win for the Gators.

Ohio State held off rival Michigan last time out for a 42-39 result to send themselves to the title game. The Buckeyes did not cover the 7-point spread at home, and the 81 points scored were OVER the posted total of 40.5.

Troy Smith threw for 316 yards, four touchdowns, and an interception, while Antonio Pittman rushed for 139 yards and a score for the Buckeyes.

321 large and some change on Ohio State. Boo yah baby!!

Whiskey

I put the half point in the right place
bodog had it at 7.5 this morning

Much as I despise all things Gator 7.5 pts is a lot. Florida may not win but they will represent the SEC well. I may have to empty the account on this one.

LSU represented for the SEC Florida is a good team so is Ohio State this is tuff I'm going with...................

no one in the papers has made a solid prediction. they said don't be suprised if the Gators win, don't be suprised if OSU blows them out....

Top Bottom