Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/3 Sugar Bowl Notre Dame @ LSU

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
alien amp pharm said:
I wish I had bet more.
Everybody does after they win but I was so sick of losing my ass I was afraid to. I went from 1,200,000 to 1,470,000 then down to 870,000. I got hot then broke my rule of only betting my K over 1,000,000. I just wanted one big bet to get back over 1 mil.

Now I have to debate how much to risk between the title game and super bowl.

I rarely wish that I had bet more. I try to decide in advance how much I'm prepared to lose and that's my limit. I might throw chump change on odd bets otherwise I'm awww eeen. I usually limit myself to one major bet per week, though.

like i said LSU will cover......LOL.....if i was so sure why didn't i bet the farm......i dislike ND they were always on TV in the 70's when there were only 3 networks abc nbc cbs.

motodawg said:
like i said LSU will cover......LOL.....if i was so sure why didn't i bet the farm......i dislike ND they were always on TV in the 70's when there were only 3 networks abc nbc cbs.
Until a few years ago ND had their own tv contract with the networks. One of the reasons they never joined a conference; they didn't want to split that and bowl revenue.

Dial_tone said:
Until a few years ago ND had their own tv contract with the networks. One of the reasons they never joined a conference; they didn't want to split that and bowl revenue.
but that revenue funds the other atheletic programs
penn state's football revenue funds their woman's gymnastics
what's wrong with that?

4everhung said:
but that revenue funds the other atheletic programs
penn state's football revenue funds their woman's gymnastics
what's wrong with that?
I have no idea what you're saying but UGA has one of the top 5 grossing football programs in the country. Their revenue from football operations last year was $50 MILLION. That funds a whole bunch of crap.

Top Bottom