Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/3 Sugar Bowl Notre Dame @ LSU

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Notre Dame Fighting Irish and the LSU Tigers will both be trying to pick up a win on January 3 when they battle at the Superdome in New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tigers listed as 8½-point favorites versus the Fighting Irish, while the game's total is sitting at 56.

The Fighting Irish fell 44-24 last time out to the USC Trojans. Notre Dame was listed as an 8.5-point underdog and the final score went OVER the posted total of 56.

Brady Quinn completed 21-of-44 for 268 yards and three touchdowns as the Irish lose for just the second time this season.

Trindon Holliday ran a kick off back 92 yards as LSU edged Arkansas 31-26 last time out, covering the 2.5-point spread. The 57 points scored were OVER the posted total of 44.

JaMarcus Russell passed for 216 yards and two touchdowns, and Keiland Williams rushed for 66 yards and a score for the Tigers.

Notre Dame has been blown out by USC and Michigan. LSU is the standard here and we know they are tough. I think LSU will win but not by that point spread. Atleast the SEC teams have not been dominating and walking over these other conferences like I've seen in years past. Wins over Penn State, Michigan State and Georgia Tech may mean that this team can hang.

I'll bet on Notre Dame after I dish out some K hits

Top Bottom