Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/3 NCAA: Florida State vs. Penn State ORANGE BOWL

swole

The Florida State Seminoles will be looking for an Orange Bowl win on Tuesday, January 3 when they play the Penn State Nittany Lions at Dolphins Stadium in Miami.

Sporting an 8-4 overall record and a 6-3 mark within the conference, the Seminoles aim to knock the Nittany Lions (7-1 in the conference) for a loss.

The Nittany Lions are favored in this bowl matchup, opening as 9-point chalk. They are 8-3 ATS this season while the Seminoles are 5-6 ATS. The total opened at 51 points.

Florida State won at Virginia Tech against the Hokies last game as 14-point underdogs, tallying a score of 27-22.

Joe Paterno's team hopes to build upon a 31-22 win over Michigan State. They were 8.5-point favorites and covered the spread in that game.

Some trends to consider:
Florida St. is 1-4-0 ATS in its last 5 lined games
Florida St. is 5-0-0 SU in its last 5 games after scoring 21 to 30 points
Penn St. is 5-0-0 ATS in its last 5 lined games
Penn St. is 5-0-0 SU in its last 5 games after scoring 31 to 40 points

I avoided a nice PSU pileON with some added points. A bookie's gotta learn how to survive...the proof is in the pudding with even action.

This thing can go either way with all those points. I must consult with my insider to see how things really match up for these two teams.

Top Bottom