Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/25 NCAA Minnesota @ Illinois

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Golden Gophers anxious to end 5-game losing skid

The Golden Gophers hope they get more respect from the Fighting Illini Wednesday than they do from Vegas oddsmakers, who peg them as 15-point underdogs.

The Fighting Illini play into revenge Wednesday, after handing Minnesota a 64-56 defeat in the last meeting back on March 12, 2005.

The roadies are big underdogs here, getting 15 points from oddsmakers. The Fighting Illini sport a 17-2 record, while the Golden Gophers are 9-7.

Last time out, against Michigan, the Golden Gophers as favorites lost to the Wolverines 71-55.

Bruce Weber's troops were at Northwestern against the Wildcats last game and came away with a 58-47 win, where oddsmakers had them as 9-point favorites.

25 large on Illinois. Damn..... they had better pull it out of thier ass tonight. AND, Dee had better start to make his three's.

Whiskey

Whiskey said:
25 large on Illinois. Damn..... they had better pull it out of thier ass tonight. AND, Dee had better start to make his three's.

Whiskey
If you win I'll change my username to Beer

4everhung said:
If you win I'll change my username to Beer

YEAH!! Change your name NOW!! They covered no problem like I knew, "hoped" they would!!!!

Whiskey

Top Bottom