Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/25 NBA New Jersey @ LA Clippers TNT TV game2

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at STAPLES Center will be treated to a game between the New Jersey Nets and the Los Angeles Clippers when they take their seats on Thursday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Clippers listed as 6-point favorites versus the Nets, while the game's total is sitting at 191.

The Nets were cut down 110-109 in the dying seconds by the Golden State Warriors the last time out. New Jersey entered the game as 5-point underdogs and the final score made it OVER the posted total of 205.5.

Jason Kidd tossed in 26 points and grabbed 10 rebounds for a double-double in the loss, while Vince Carter chipped in with 23 points.

Elton Brand scored 25 points to help lift the Clippers to a 115-96 win over the LA Clippers Tuesday night. Los Angeles covered the 9.5-point spread at home, while the final score made it OVER the posted total of 194.

Brand went 10-for-14 from the field and picked up 25 points with seven rebounds in the win for Seattle.

i woulda took the clipp's. maybe it's a good thing i missed these now i will bet to lose and hope i win lol

Top Bottom