Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/24 mma affliction Josh Barnett VS Gilbert Yvel 9 PM EST

oh this is people fighting right?

I'm not bettin on men beatin men up!

dOOd, you hardly put any bball or American football games up anymore! what's up with that?

Cardinal whats up?
Football is basically over. Basketball is tough to win a bet now until March. Why wouldn't you bet on 2 men beating each othe up?

Cardinal whats up?
Football is basically over. Basketball is tough to win a bet now until March. Why wouldn't you bet on 2 men beating each othe up?

Hey goin on!

How was the cheap gh you did end up going in the end?

I am getting lean at the moment on tren, t3 and caffeine/yohimbe hcl!

Shame on basketball and football!

I just don't get fighting and why peeps would get pleasure or want to hurt each other :confused:

Hey goin on!

How was the cheap gh you did end up going in the end?

I am getting lean at the moment on tren, t3 and caffeine/yohimbe hcl!

Shame on basketball and football!

I just don't get fighting and why peeps would get pleasure or want to hurt each other :confused:

The GH was great. Off now probly untill March. I found another source even cheaper, I won't say more other than it is really good, just waiting to get some funds. I am out at this time.
My buddy offered me some tren then told me how it effects mood. I don't need to get any angryer that is for sure especially with 4 little girls screaming all morning. Oh yeah right this is the bookie forum.
I like watching people beat the shit out of eachother in competition. Just me though...

lol - yep tren definitely makes me super edgy! My other half always asks me what supplements I am takin cause my mood has changed! She can tell within a few days on tren!

good luck brah!

Oh and great to hear you had good results

Top Bottom