Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/22 NHL New Jersey @ Philadelphia

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The division rival New Jersey Devils and Philadelphia Flyers are set to renew hostilities on Tuesday when they meet at Wachovia Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Flyers listed as 130-moneyline favorites versus the Devils, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

The Devils defeated Toronto 3-2 as a -230 favorite last time out. The five goals scored caused this game to be a PUSH on the posted over/under total (6).

John Madden scored a pair of goals for New Jersey, while Martin Brodeur stopped 34 of the 36 shots he faced in the win.

The Flyers defeated Ottawa 6-1 as a -145 favorite last time out. The seven goals scored went OVER the posted over/under total (5.5).

Scottie Upshall scored twice and added an assist for Philadelphia, while Braydon Coburn had a goal and two assists in the win.

Current streak:
Philadelphia has won 4 straight games.

Team records:
New Jersey: 27-17-3
Philadelphia: 26-15-5

Devils are my team. Now that we moved to the southern half of NJ I'm in Philly country :mad: . At least those Eagles fans got nothing to say to me now. Ha, Ha enjoy the Superbowl!

the only hockey game I've been to is a Devil's game
I used to live in Morristown

Spartacus said:
the only hockey game I've been to is a Devil's game
I used to live in Morristown

Good, but boring trap hockey team in NJ but that's been changing...doesn't help that they don't sell out the arena.

Two much improving teams that have longtime rivalry go at it tonight with Boston/Montreal. Would appreciate it if you could get that up here too.

Top Bottom