Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/22 NFC Championship NY Giants @ San Francisco - 6:30PM FOX

not to hurt anyones feeling but I think these aren't the 2 best teams in the NFC. the Saints and the Packers deserve to be here. SF played in a cream puff division and had every bounce go their way and miraculously had a ridiculous +/- turnover ratio, and the Giants needed to win their last 2 games plus get help to even squeak into the playoffs at 9-7.

I'm going to Go with the Coast I live on.
I agree Steve, these teams are Not the ones that are supposed to be here. But they are. and if they meet NE it will be a massacre

eli manning > alex smith. giants d will get to smith and san fran wont get to eli enough..
New york is to hot. Loook for another upset

^^^ The Giants always play to the caliber of their opponents. they actually beat New England in New England.. only team to win at NE this year.

Eli has the opposite problem of his brother. he shows up for big games, and his brother chokes in big games. its just a shame that a 9-7 team is gonna end up in the super bowl just cause they decide to get hot at the right time while the packers go 15-1 and look unbeatable all year and then are 1 and out. but that is who I am gonna pick.

Do you think it will be a giants vs pats rematch?

I kind of didn't want the packers to win 2 straight and I personally hope brady doesnt get 4 rings lol. I want the giants,niners or ravens to win it. Although Harbaugh looks like a big ole toolbag.

^^ yeah probably Giants vs. pats. baltimore is capable of beating the pats though, if any team can beat them its baltimore cause their D can slow down brady.. Ray Lewis is a beast and if welker wants to go over the middle prepare to get nailed.. I am not sure if Ed Reed is playing but if not that would be a major blow. but i won't make an official prediction cause I am booking the game :)

hmmm so we should scrap the playoffs and just put the two best records in the Superbowl. that would be boring. and im sorry, as a Giants fan i hope its another NE massacre, just like in 2008 :FRlol::FRlol::FRlol::FRlol::FRlol: 18-1 lol!

Top Bottom