Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/21 NHL Minnesota @ Vancouver

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The division rival Minnesota Wild and Vancouver Canucks are set to renew hostilities on Monday when they meet at General Motors Place.

Oddsmakers currently have the Canucks listed as 140-moneyline favorites versus the Wild, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Minnesota fell behind 3-0 in Friday's 4-2 loss to Anaheim, coming in as -150 home favorites. The six goals scored were OVER the posted total of 5.

Nick Schultz scored his first goal of the season, and Josh Harding stopped 23 shots for the Wild.

Vancouver outshot Los Angeles 46-24 in Saturday's 4-3 loss, falling as -240 home favorites. The seven goals scored were OVER the posted total of 5.5.

Trevor Linden scored his fourth goal of the season, and Roberto Luongo stopped 20 shots for the Canucks.

Current streak:
Minnesota has lost 2 straight games.
Vancouver has lost 3 straight games.

Team records:
Minnesota: 26-18-3
Vancouver: 25-18-5

i went against the way i wanted the nfl to turn out it worked as far as winning k but the teams i wanted to win didn't i.e. chargers, im sick of the frackin pats i am pulling for lil manning and the g men to win. as good as archie was and having to play for the worthless saints all those years the guy deserves happiness in the form of both his boys getting rings........can i get an amen brother lol

Top Bottom