Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/21 New Orleans @ Chicago

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Soldier Field will be treated to a contest between the New Orleans Saints and the Chicago Bears when they take their seats on Sunday for the NFC Championship Game.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bears listed as 2-point favorites versus the Saints, while the game's total is sitting at 43½.

The Saints hung on for a 27-24 win over the Philadelphia Eagles as they march into the NFC Championship Game. New Orleans failed to cover the 5.5-point spread in the win, but the final score made it OVER the posted total of 49.

Deuce McAllister rushed for 143 yards off 21 carries and caught another TD pass in leading the Saints last week.

The Bears edged Seattle 27-24 as a 9-point favorite last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (37).

Rex Grossman completed 21-of-38 passes for 282 yards with a touchdown and an interception in the win. Thomas Jones rushed for 66 yards on 21 carries with a pair of touchdowns.

Regular season records:
New Orleans: 10-6 SU, 10-6 ATS
Chicago: 13-3 SU, 10-6 ATS

I like the Saints for some strange reason I feel like it's there time. I am going to wait a little while before i bet.

Im ready to roll baby! go bears!!!
i hear a interview with nathan vasher on the radio today
the bears are pretty pumped up to face the saints O.
the real key to this game will be the bears front 7 stopping the running game
the bears secondary can handle the recieving core. Duece is a beast though up the gut. The front 3 of Urlacher, Boone and Tank Johnson better strap their helmets on tight

i think bush wont do too much, the bears nullify speedy outside runners and thier backers play the screen better than anyone in the NFL

its gonna be a great game!
Go bears!

needtogetas said:
what about the pats bro.witch way you going to swing it.
I'm leaving it at 3
that's too much of a half point to swing either way
if it goes to 3.5 late I may host a second event

Top Bottom