Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/17 NCAA Illinois(7) @ Indiana(13) ESPN

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Fighting Illini look to win seventh straight over Hoosiers

Illinois can put an end to Indiana's 4-game home win streak when they come to town this week. No. 7 Illinois 16-1 look to defeat No. 13 Indiana 10-3.

The Fighting Illini play into revenge Tuesday, after handing Indiana a 60-47 defeat in the last meeting of the two, back on February 6, 2005.

Oddsmakers like the Hoosiers in this one, but only slightly, opening the line at 1.5 in favor of Indiana. They are 10-3 this season, while the Fighting Illini are 16-1.

The Fighting Illini are coming off a 79-74 win over the Michigan Wolverines, a game where they were a 10-point favorite. Oddsmakers set the opening total for this game at 136.

The Hoosiers, meanwhile, will try to forget an 87-73 loss at the hands of the Michigan Spartans, a game where they were underdogs by 5.

bluehen said:
Illinois was up big early so I guess 4ever gave up on it. I saw this when Indiana went up big and was like wtf. But Illinios came back and lost by 2, which is a win for us!
I was out,just got in.

Top Bottom